-Flatland/freestyle oriented tread
- Ideal repair/replacement knobby tire for cross/dirt path use - Designed for the rider seeking additional traction and control
- Schwinn EA-3 size tire
- Great for both on and off-road riding
Giant's Road tire features a raised center ridge for a smooth ride and fast rolling. The side treads give you just enough grip for confident cornering.
When minimizing weight is vitally important, rely on Vittoria's Latex Inner Tubes. - 85 grams - Latex tube - 51mm valve stem with removable core
- All black, basic wire bead road tire
-K847 Kross Plus tire (26x1.95)
- Center ridged tire knobby
- Blackwall, ATB style tread pattern - Great for both on and off-road riding
- K935 Comfort ATB (26x1.95)
- K935 Comfort Cross tire (700x40)
- Z-Max Style Center Ridge tire (26x2.0)
Schwalbe's Lugano tire is ready for winter base miles and summer training alike. This durable tire features a silica tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. The classic diamond pattern on the tread gives you good traction on either wet or dry roads. Plus, it has a…
A robust, hard-wearing commuting companion, the Dynamic Classic has a timeless gumwall style and the hardy build to last through day-in-day-out use.
Continental’s Tour Ride reliably rolls over most surfaces, making it a real all-rounder. The smooth center tread offers effortless riding on smooth surfaces, and the larger side knobs let you handle loose dirt and gravel just as easily. There's also a protective sub-tread that prevents punctures…
The Ultra Sport II is a modern tyre for touring and competition which convinces with its excellent price-performance ratio. The size range provides the finishing touch in the coordination of use. This tyre scores with a lot of grip, the silica-based tread compound and very high mileage.
The Ultra Sport II is a road tire built to Continental's exacting standards, providing you with the optimal blend of low weight, puncture resistance, and long life. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing and is at home in all situations, from miles of training to amateur…
Conquer the local cross scene with Ritchey's SpeedMax Cross. Its diamond-pattern center delivers low rolling resistance with enough bite to ensure excellent traction, too. And, the Comp is great at shedding mud to keep you riding strong in even the nastiest conditions.
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
Vittoria's Zaffiro boasts a tough nylon casing, Vittoria's Twin Tread technology for excellent cornering and rolling resistance, a high-mileage rubber compound, and Vittoria's Puncture Resistant Belting for top-notch flat protection. - Wire bead - 26 tpi casing
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and…
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available…
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
- C241 Beach Cruiser tires (26x2.125)
With a grippy tread pattern, nylon casing and supple sidewalls, Michelin's Dynamic is more than just a good deal. This tire offers grip, durability and puncture resistance while giving your bike sharp looks! And best of all, you'll love the longevity this high-mileage road tire provides.
Continental's City Ride II is a sturdy and nimble tire for pavement. Its smooth center and treaded shoulders ensure low rolling resistance, easy pedaling, and confident cornering. You also get Continental's Puncture ProTection, and Reflex reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
The Ultra Sport is a road tire built to Continental's exacting standards for the perfect blend of function, weight and puncture resistance. It sports a strong and supple 84 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing and is at home in all situations, from miles of training to amateur racing to fast centuries.
The Ultra Sport II is a folding road tire built to Continental's exacting standards to give you excellent longevity, low weight, and impressive puncture resistance. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing for robust protection and a silica-based tread compound for ample grip…